Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
Emotional Freedom Technique also known as EFT and tapping, founded by Gary Craig in 1995 Gold Standard EFT Tapping Therapy (emofree.com)
I use EFT during the counselling session. It is non-invasive and easy to apply with a variety of techniques for different situations. It is used for trauma, anxiety, depression, cravings (as in addictions) or any condition caused by stress.
- EFT is a remarkable therapeutic tool with the capacity to transform lives.
- EFT reduces stress in the body and mind
- EFT is simple and gentle.
- EFT is easy to learn and can be applied for personal use.
- EFT improves multiple physiological markers of health.
- EFT can work for physical as well as emotional and psychological issues
- EFT works by tapping on meridian points, as used in Chinese medicine.